Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OMD !!!

I just got some good news... another interview =] ^.^
thats 2 interviews in one week!! i mean there is so much to say so i gotta start at the top and work backwards.
first i was feeling like crap 3 weeks ago because i just didnt know where i was going with anything. then i got invited to Rasheed's party, which was awkward at first, then it got better when we seperated and formed our own little group. some were drunk a bit, but i wasnt.
I just cant believe how things are turning out..
Hopefully, I can keep my head above and keep remembering where this is coming from.
His grace is the only reason i am getting this stuff.
well driving lesson soon and i need to book my theory again.
havent driven in over 2 months so lets see how good i am this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]