Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

New Day.. what a weekend..

The trial is over, and i kinda gone back to eating meat again..
but from this, i learned that i want to eat less and less meat..
also, i need to be closer to God, as i know that i am not where i should be..
so i took some steps; cleaned out the things that pulled me away, and as hard as it feels now to do it, it is worth it.
i cant waste time on what i dont have time for..
but it will be worth it..

also i need to list what is needed in my fridge and get it as well..
so i need to make the list today and get it for wednesday..


God help me to follow You with all that i have please..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]