Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, November 15, 2012

It seems like forever since I wrote!



It certainly does!
I just got home from the Japanese Society; only few were able to make it, but it was good nonetheless. We got to speak Japanese in a conversational manner, so that helped me a lot :D Also I got to do Gangnam Style as well which was funny :P

However, this post is also about whats been up since I last wrote.

And its basically been pure madness in terms of work! Second year is getting harder! I usually feel like this afterwards.




However, there are good moments; I get to know God better, and I get to share what He is like with people everyday. I try to :) Also I get to spend time with Boo :) (always a bonus!)

So now, gotta pack for hers tomorrow and also get some sleep :)

After devotion that is :)

Quick Update on goals set ages ago:
-Need to revamp them. That is all :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]