Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, June 01, 2014

What a stag party I had!

It was amazing!

I got to tell it from the beginning!

So, me and Zaid left Reading around 7:30 to get to the station to start the journey- the sad thing was that the other groomsmen couldn't make it, but we still went and they said we would do something after i am hitched ;) Sounds good to me ey?

So we got to Watford, and Andrew showed us to our rooms- and his house is amazing! After that, i got my games out, and we started playing FIFA and then Darren, Joe and Kish came over- by this time it was like 9: 30 ish and i was hungry slightly, so i just had to keep drinking for the time being, and i was like to myself, "where the food at?!" in my head.

Either way, the food came and then we played a bit more, and then watched a bit of Fast and Furious; after a while, we switched that off and we starting talking.

This is where the real fun happens now.

So Kish had some activites that he wanted me to do and questions he wanted me to answer. One of them was seeing objects on the table and saying if Naomi was represented by these, which one and why. Each time a question came, I prayed then answered (best way forward!). Each question gained everyone's approval. The last one of them was thinking for one minute what i loved about Naomi and 5 mins to say why, only allowing one pause and that is that (a game they used to play in Grenada he says). So i prayed and i did it. And the funny thing is, I went past 5 minutes, and went to 7 and a half! Andrew said that I could have easily done another 10 minutes and i realized later on i could of; Naomi means that much to me and I could speak her praises for another 30 minutes off the top of my head if i thought about it. By this time, it was 3: 50 in the morning, and everyone was getting tired.

We also spoke about women in general and how the married men handled their own marriages and what i would have to face; they also wanted to know about me, where i came from, and how i met Naomi. So i told them all they wanted to know. To be honest, it was one of the best things I have ever done. That night just made me affirm my love for Naomi and Kish told me that as well- that he wasn't asking these to put me off, but to let me know myself how i felt and i was able to show that and tell that to others.

At the end of it, everyone gave closing remarks and then i did as well. I was touched and very happy.

One thing that i remembered and will remember forever is what Kish said to me "Naomi is a big girl- she needs big love; she is a child- she needs childish love". I knew what he meant the minute he said that; and i will make sure she gets all that she needs and wants from me! That is a guarantee!

Zaid and Joe prayed and that was that. Everyone went home (except me Zaid and Andrew lol)

I went to sleep and i was glad that the party happened the way it did.

Doesn't mean that i can't wait for the after marriage party as well ;)

YEA BUDDY!

This time next week, I would have been married and at my reception; all i know is that whatever happens that day, i won't worry, but leave all of that to God to sort out for me; He has my best in mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]