Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

A new chapter of my life has started

As of now, I am no longer an intern at Responsys; I am finished with my placement. It was a bittersweet moment, but i will never forget it.

Last night, there was a dinner and it was partly my sendoff, and partly the team event; I got a big card and it was so nice to see that i was appreciated and valued!

Besides that happening, I have now moved to Slough over the weekend and thus I live here now; no more Reading living for me! It was a interesting move and the inventory is all done and dusted with.

And besides that, Japan is only a few months away! I cannot wait! As much as i loved the minimoon, without a shadow of a doubt, I am going to love Japan!

I am so happy, i can hardly wait!

I am loving married life and everyday, I just pray that I am a blessing to Boo and to make her life happier because I am in it :)

Both of my dreams will be realized within a year :) Thank you God :) Very much. ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]