Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, March 15, 2015

SO.. what have I been up to lately?


  • Since I last wrote, I have now finished being a tour guide for the Japanese Students.. It was so fun being it, but also just as tiring! (but i am also getting paid for it :))
  • Been going to the Gym consistently with Boo and I am actually starting to see changes little by little! (Keep going me!) 
  • I brought some new courses on Udemy, like Node.js as well as making apps as well (it was cheap at the time, so i thought why not?) I want to add some skills to my CV after all. 
  • Because of all the work that I need to do for Uni, I have put Jazz and the game dev on hold for now (it was tough to do that, but it has to be done until all the work is handed in). 
  • Today was working pretty much from 12-7 with some little breaks in between. But my time management needs to be better. 
  • Tomorrow, I am going to see a recruitment agency in London, one of the first visits of many I guess- the job hunt continues! I will not give up! 
  • Uni is finishing very soon for me! Very soon I will have my last lecture ever! (that is going to be weird, but I have been so busy, I don't even think about it!)
And that is for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]