Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, January 13, 2017

What's new with me?!

SO!! After reading a post on making your New Year's resolutions doable, I have put together my excel sheet here!

I also have a word document detailing how I am going to tackle each one of them!

I also have caught the investing bug! I am going to start a new wordpress blog and hopefully a podcast as well as create some money out of that. I have such a passion for investing now and I want to let other people know about it, as well document my own journey. I am going to find ways of creating multiple streams of money consistently and I also want to preach on money and the Bible as well as Work and the Bible! (Got preaching appointment in March).

So over the Xmas period, for a laugh, I signed up for a modeling company just for the fun of it- you should of seen my surprise when they called me back a week later and I got a photoshoot booking!

So I got a shape-up and trim and got my best clothes together and went down to London. It was about 2 hours and it was amazing! The bad part was only the lady at the end who had a bad attitude - that was what put me off; but yesterday, I had a call from the company asking how I found it - I told them my views and said I would have done but for that last part - they said they would get back to me and I am happy about that.

The commitment level is something that I would set - but they did say I would be good for the following:

  1. Acting & TV
  2. Commercial 
  3. Catalogues
  4. Casting 
So I will see how that goes :) A lot of plans at the start of the year - and I am looking forward to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]