Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Starting over.. in some ways that is.

So today, I finally started my system - I have brought a bike! (Sort of..)

I found a bike that I like and I have put down a deposit for it- all the equipment has been ordered, and once that is here, I am going to get it!

reminds me of when the Bible speaks about God the Holy Spirit being a down-payment for us to show that we have eternal life

Also, I have started planning meals for the week (I never liked doing that because of all the thinking it required and the innate laziness).

Finally for today, I have started learning about Facebook ads for my online business and to see how I can use it to promote USI-Tech and grow my business :)

Little steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]