Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, April 05, 2010

Hesitant Whys Oily

I did some chem revision today..
also there was something else i noticed..
as i was reading something a friend wrote, i realised that he is desperate for love.
just like i am.
but i now have a different way of showing it. i conceal it, as he does.
but i dont let it get to me.
i make myself busy.
i thought about flirting with a girl that i know.. but i am not too sure if i want to..
being friends here is better than flirting i can say.
i have a motto- " 神がこれに起こってほしかったら全世界の何もそれを停止できない
^.^
until uni gets here, i can only wait.
and be ready..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]