Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, April 19, 2010

I Find it easier... yet so hard to do..

Today was a nice day. in all the sense of the word..
but there was one thing i wanted to do which i did.
i wanted a new beginning, so i took everything that reminded me of the pain out. it was a bit difficult, and part of me didnt want to do it, but i did it. because i think its the right thing to do for me.
the pain will lessen as time goes on.. how i feel now, will hopefully be gone by the time uni starts.
went to japanese today; twas good. everyone was happy and impressed on how far i had gone. i was as well ^o^/
now that night is falling, i am just trying to keep my mind on uni, and not things i feel will distract me.
but i also have to let go of the feelings that still remain..
they go..
slowly..
but they go..
on a brighter note, new pc on friday i was told!! ^^
cant wait for that!!
and handing the project tomorrow to be assessed!!
:O
should be ok !! =]
now time to go home =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]