Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, January 24, 2011

My Life!

The last days have been up and down indeed! Specially now that I have to look for a new job from thursday; yet there is hope for me yet!

Didnt go to House of Praise on Sabbath even though I wished I had now..

Today was long, and could of ended it better but because I stood her up, she was mad! >< So now she will text me when she is calmer.. So i will wait for that..

Work was ok.. I was trying to have no emotion but that didnt work at all..

Im not sad though; God has His hands in my life, so its going to be fine ;]

Aside from that, just home now listening to music and making notes for next week.. =]Good times and also i got housemates now! :D Zaid and Trevor and 3 of Zaid's friends so that is good! :D ANd VGS is good as well =]

So instead of focusing on the thorns, Im looking at what is going good in life, and praising God for both good and bad =]

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]