Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, January 17, 2011

So much going on!

First off today..
Woke up and was 1 minute late to the electrical science lecture.. not bad for me :D

It was a good lecture, then came home and ate and gamed ;]
then went to computing! oh my days! It was just explaining the basics but still! it was awesome! :D
I was like XD all the time the lecturer spoke! :D

then i had math, which was really short- just a test back which i for 96% :D XD thanks God =]

then i handed in work and then went to electrical science again..
then work, and got there early =]

work was quiet and good =]:P

now home reading about programming ;]

good day overall =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]