Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, May 09, 2014

What a week... but look on the bright side.. hey, I am getting MARRIED!

The week i have had was enough to make me feel like this, especially today:

But overall, I can't complain (I mean i can, but i am choosing not to). Although this week was hard on me, there was a lot of positives to take away from it all.

So I will list them as i remember them.

  1. I am getting married in under a month! that is THE happiest thing for me right now! I am working out harder, eating better, and staying focus on my goal to be the best husband ever for my wife to be. For that, even though i felt like the above, God uses her and others to always make me come back to being like this:
  2. Life isn't so hard that i can't smile 

  3. I got my 2nd outfit for my wedding day! For now, i won't say what it is, but when i blog after my wedding, i will put it up here :D It is amazing though and i love it. 
  4. Things are going well for the wedding itself; there are things that can frustrate me, but i am choosing to let go and give God what i can't handle and make sure that i stay calm and focused. 
  5. I am learning to love more- what i mean by that is taking each day as it comes and being happy that i am alive to see that day.
  6. Sabbath always mean more to me now that I am working because when i am tired from the week, i see it truly as my day of complete rest. 
  7. I am making sure my body is gonna look good for boo, so that she goes like this: 
  8. Something like that.. Hahah.
  9.  Another thing that fires me on is that I get to have well.. Sex with my wife soon. For those that think i may bang on about it (no pun intended), it's because as a virgin, i want to know what it is like and the curiosity is killing me. Lol
  10. My contract runs out the day before i get married, and so i am having fun figuring out how i can get the most for the same amount i pay now haha ^.^
  11. God loves me. this goes without saying, but i am happy that He does, even when i mess up. what a God ey? 
  12. Boo loves me- and i can't wait to repay her love :D
So now, I am tired and a bit hungry, but i am feeling ALOT better than i was today. Thank God for that for sure.

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]