Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Saturday, April 12, 2014

What a day i had in Oxford

I thought i would get this down before i went to sleep; the day was too eventful to NOT do that.

So i woke up this morning a bit later than i wanted to do. I ended up getting to church around 10:30 ish (I just feel ugh for even having to write that, but it happened). The sermon was really good- about catchphrases and using the book of Proverbs for it. The whole time i was in Oxford, i was missing Boo.

The guys at Oxford were deciding what we were going to eat for Lunch, and so we went to Nando's (I've never been to one on Sabbath, and i dont plan on repeating the experience). So I went and had something to eat and we spoke and so on and then went to Deb's house.

The guys went into one room and the girls into another, and to make sure my mind was still on the Sabbath, we started discussing the lesson study, which was very good in itself and a good discussion came from it. Afterwards, the girls came in and that sort of spirit broke. But then we went to a country park, and it was very peaceful there (although a bit chilly). And the time i was there, i just thought about Boo and how i would like to take her to a place like the one i was in, and how i like these types of places and i know she would like them as well. My thoughts just kept going from there.

After we came back, we played Monopoly, and i can see why Monopoly can make some people unchristian for sure! I left after a while, and got on the train to Reading.

Now here is where the story takes a different turn- i got on the train and three guys were talking and i happen to join in about something and i got to discussing what i did and what i was up to during the day. and they (mostly one guy, named Tom), spoke about religion and science and that sort of realm. I got to minister and relay somewhat the character of God to them. One of them (Tim) is going to America in the next week, but i just hope and pray that God will speak to their minds and they will come to know who He is for themselves.

I also just can't wait- marriage is coming around the corner, and the more i talk about it or think about it, the more i want it. I mean, i am going to be married to the most wonderful woman in my life that isn't related to me, but will be out of her own choice.

I just can't believe I am this fortunate to have her; but i will treasure her and seek to know what makes her tick and do what pleases her, so i can see a smile on her face. It's not about the reward i would get, but just seeing her happy is a good reward for me.

:)

I am loved and I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]