Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I made my first game :D

Granted it was a simple 2d shooter, but I made it with Unity! :D

This is a big step for me- learning every nook and cranny of Unity is the next step, but little by little.

I definitely want to get into this and see how i can explore and expose myself to different things!

I finished the game today and Naomi tried it out and she liked it :)

There are some things I can look into doing for it such as:

  1. having a high score list 
  2. creating enemies to attack and assigning them points as well 
  3. different difficulty levels
And other stuff. But i also want to see how to make racing games and all that stuff. But in order to do that, I need to know basics of things within Unity as well. So that is what i will do; I can't run before I can crawl.. 

Still, I am feeling like this: :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]