Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

What a day today!

So after we woke up from our coma sleep (haha), we changed and went out to eat. We went to a place called ハゲ天 which served tempura. The staff were nice and had a little English in them to help us out although I wanted to use more Japanese haha. 

The food is below: 
It just kept coming and was amazing! We also took pictures of the food items that they have on display. It's unique to Japan I believe. 
After that we went to look at a gift shop and thought about what to get some people.  Then we walked around and we saw a street musician playing the shamisen, and I love the shamisen so I had to take a picture, which he agreed to! One of the things I want to do while here is at least play the shamisen once! 

Then we walked some more and then came back to the hotel. We got yukatas, and we saw men and women in their own versions of it, which was so awesome :) 

Can't wait for tomorrow :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]