Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 1 of Spring Term - Done

Today was the first start of term for me- i had to wake up early, and that was a bit new for me (didn't have to back in the xmas period lol).

However, I left my phone charger at home. (that was the biggest mistake as today i had to go conserative to make sure my phone didnt die, and in the end it did after i left the gym.)



Today was a good day; I had stir fry for the fist time at Uni ; lectures were good, although I nearly fell asleep at lthe last one.

Gym was good; I pushed myself today :)

Now, I am going to do some project work then chill out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]