Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Life and Uni so far

Since the last blog post, quite a lot has happened; and here, I will attempt to break it down as I remember it.
  1. My project is going really well; I need to meet with my supervisor to discuss some another section to do; otherwise, I have left it alone for now. It is on schedule again :) 
  2. Modules are going good; they aren't hard to understand and I make sure to at least go through the lectures when I have the time (which is a lot, but I need to structure it better). 
  3. I am going to a tour guide for Japanese students coming over in late Feb and March! I get to pick one school on a coach and then take one group to Oxford and another to London; and I get paid for it :)
  4. I also got the RED award completed once again! This time, it is more relevant for my interviews that are going to come up soon. I need to write a chart of experiences I have had recently so practice them for interviews. 
  5. Speaking of inteviews, still waiting on jobs to get back to me; got an assessment day for Air Products on Monday and I had to make a presentation; I did it on Japan, and I loved it last night! Looking forward to that one. 
  6. Jazz guitar lesson went good; practicing for it is good as well- it makes me consistent as well with playing. 
That's it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]