Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Updates from my Life so far

I was going to originally blog earlier today, but work was so manic, I had no time to do it!
I have restarted going to the gym, and I am also going to start learning how to be a pen tester properly; one of the guys at work gave me a site to use - hackthissite.org and also will give me a book tomorrow so i can learn and read!

I have also changed (in the process of I mean) my mindset somewhat - not thinking into things as much and chilling out a lot more.

I got next Thursday and Friday off, so I can't wait to go home and chill out - plus Bank holiday Monday means another day off which is good for me :)

Also got some little things going on the side, which I will wait and see what comes of it. Also looking to buy a used car or a lease car, but not sure on which to get yet, so i need to do some more research.

Japanese is going well - haven't been studying everyday, but I am making sure i at least do something Japanese related.

Work is finally picking up - the last couple of days and weeks have been slow since I got back from Jamaica (which was amazing!); and I am glad for that. I would like to work from home a bit more, and so i need to speak to my boss about that - i want to bring my costs down. Also got a test to study for which is a bit dry for me, but it has to be done.

Also thinking of getting a bike to ride on Sundays and getting a rope to do cardio with - i used the one at the gym this morning and it felt good.

that is about it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]