Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Back Home and started a new hobby!

So I came back to Stevenage for some me time and came last Wednesday night after work - I met up with David and Jordan and also saw Kara for her pre birthday dinner on Saturday after church and met up with Liam Mannion and we chatted and walked home.

I also got in touch with an old uni friend who is going to help me with pen testing and I got a website started up on the 18th dedicated to that from my POV and in the hope it will help others come to understand it, but mostly I am using it for a tool for recruiters and in interviews to show my progress and knowledgebase; a very good idea I got from Alex as he does his new game, a sort of spy game.

Me and Boo went to a golf range last Sunday which was fun and we had sushi afterwards at Sushimania.

I will here at 6 ish and meet Boo at Slough station and just chill out.

Everyday I am thinking of how much more can I learn about my new found love for pen testing - Shane (old uni friend) has given me some tips on where to start as well as a guy at work who is our pen tester, so i am happy to have a foundation point. There is a lot I'll write about in the coming days and continue it as I journey into this new world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]