Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, November 24, 2016

This Week in Life

This week so far was non stop busy! I just came back from training some sales people in Stoke, and that journey was far! 2 and a half hours each way! Good thing I get mileage on that! :)

The training went well - I also got my first set of braces put in today, so it feels weird and I feel a bit self conscious about it, and it hurts a bit as the teeth are moving slowly, but it will be worth it. On Tuesday, I did my first training session ever @ CCS Media- which went down really well :) As they are only 5 minutes away, I thought it would be good if I went there every so often to check up on them and lend a hand where necessary and the Managers are ok with that :)

5 weeks in and I am loving the role :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]