Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Trip to Ireland and my thoughts

So this weekend gone was a pretty busy one for me - I preached on Sabbath, then went to Ireland on Sunday night. The experience there was amazing, albeit short. But more on that in a moment. I also rediscovered Snapchat and I used that while I was there. (that was fun to do now that I have gotten the hang of it)

So getting to Heathrow was easy - security and all of that was nice as well - had a burger (literally, that was it) and then hopped on the flight - that was very short - the shortest I have been on (about an hour or less). Once I got to Ireland and to the hotel, I sat down with Leigh (the Sales Director), Carl and Thomas (who is the equivalent of Ed in that he is regional manager for DACH). We had a small chat and then I went upstairs and slept.

The room was amazing - the food was good but they only did pork sausages, so that is the downside - I had eggs toast beans, so I felt good either way - I also discovered they had a pancake maker the day I checked out.

The office in Limerick was nice - standard looking - I met a lot of people and it was good to put faces to names on emails that I have seen. Although I didn't see much of Ireland, I did get to see some live Irish folk dancing and music, which was amazing to me.

I am enjoying my time here - today is a day off as it was a special day with Me and Naomi, so I got that cleared before I started, which is good for me. I would like to take Naomi to Ireland as it is quite nice there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]