Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, August 17, 2009

The easiest and yet most difficult thing to do.

I know telling the truth is always right.. but it isnt always easy to do; especially when u want to
have the alternative.
i had to make a choice today that was plaguing my mind ever i was told someone liked me. except the thing is: they arent Adventist, and to some that sounds like an excuse, but its the bottom line. if they arent Adventist, i shouldnt go out with them; now that sounds arrogant but it isnt really.
it was so hard to tell her, and i yet didnt: i told her friend, who is my friend, and she is annoyed at me because she thinks that it is an excuse, seeing how i went out with her former best friend who i knew full well wasnt even christian. i didnt want to make that same choice twice even though i did kinda like her. it was between going out with her, and forsaking what God said; or doing what God said and feeling the consquences of telling her that.
like i said, it was the hardest thing to do:
and i havent even done it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]