Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What a day!! Travelling across the country takes it toll on you

I was on the road for a whole day. that was crazy.
from lightning to thunderstorms, to rain so heavy you couldnt see in front of you.
from maniac truckers, to my dad running while walking to get to the bathroom at wendy's!
lol that was funny to watch.
the lightning was awesome as well!
i had fun in america; next time i am coming to see the other ppl i couldnt see when i was here this time.
this issue with sophie i am giving to God; because i know the devil is using this situation to get at me; but i will stand in God's shelter and leave it to Him.
i cant wait to go home anyway.
and my shoulder feels better now!! ^^.
now to see some ppl today and 2 get ready for 2moro =]
off to the uk! (soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]