Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Things i Hate

i thought about doing then i thought i couldnt be bothered.
my head hurts though i done nothing to it.
my dad is annoying me with how he treats others, and he doesnt care at all.
it makes me sick.
i am definitely not seeing him when i come back here.
simple as that.
i went to six flags and it was ok.
got videos and stuff but i got to upload them when i can be bothered.
too slow internet atm to do so no bother.
better in the morning, so i will do it then.
i hate the time difference..
i want to talk to Rasheed or David or Rosie(both) or Axiom.. ='[
but i always got God to talk to !! ^^.
Yay for my Heavenly Father!^^.
never lets me down or is mean!

1 comment:

thoughts anyone? =]