Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

just thinking..

about how i mean to God.
i mean i cant fully explain it. but it came to me earlier tonight.
He wants me. for me. even though i did what i did. He wants me.
He never wants to lose me.
He wants me with Him forever, to enjoy rest and enjoyment in eternity.
Eternity is a long time.
sometimes i get scared about eternity; because in this life, nothing last forever, so you get used to it.
but wow.
This earth made new. everything times an immeasurable amount.
and her.
i want her to be there.
with me.
and my family and everyone that i know here.
but that is their choice.
oh how i wish everyone would make it,but alas their choice!
sometimes i wonder what this planet would be like without sin.
well in eternity i can know and i can relax then knowing that sin will never rise again.
you know, in Ecclesiastes, he said that God put eternity in man's heart.
every time i look at something natural, i think about eternity.
wow.
Just wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]