Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Its been a long time.. Much to say! :D

Well it has certainly been a while since I have blogged.. I should have done it more and more since i was in the first term, but i never got around to it..
Either way, as much as i can remember this is what happened since last time:
- The work wasnt too bad; ok the math wasnt anyway, physics and electrical science were a bit.
- Organization skills are improving, although I got to learn to sleep earlier.. :L
- Programming has definitively taken a step forward as well as Japanese =]
- Im nearly there to getting a house ! :D
- Nothing atm with women, bearing in mind I just got to know ppl.
- Work is good.
- Church is good; at first i thought it would be impossible to get to know people there, but as my friend said, its better to go with the flow than to rush things.

It was so good to be gone from uni for a bit. I got my railcard the day before I left, and the trip home was fun. I met Rosie when i got to town, went to her house then went home. The rest of my time back in Stevenage werent spend doing much. I saw Gabriel, Aaron and Ashley. I also saw David, Jordan and Rasheed, who gave me my 120 GB hard drive (thanks for that Rasheed! :D ).

I also realized how far I need to change to be closer to God. I see the flaws and I want to change. The sermon was good, and I was glad that I did it; Many people wished me happy birthday :D Personally, now that I am here, I cant wait to go back to Reading, because I have all my stuff up there. Even though it is going to be difficult getting back, I will get back since I need to go to work.

:D

Thats about it for now =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]