Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years..

So its close to new years.. and here i am thinking about today and what i've been up to since i came to Reading. just wondering if im making headway in work and church and social life. or if im being too forward.. sometimes i wonder if anyone cares.. I know God does; but sometimes my mind is so clouded, i cant see the smiles from the fake ones.. i mistake a genuine smile and wanting to know me for a pretense.

Lord I need your help.. its not easy being in my situation.. :/

I've gotten help from my friend fleshpot, and she was like dont overdo it.. just go with the flow. and relax..

As my mom said, Rome wasnt built in a day..

Well since everyone is reflecting on this year..
I dont want to. I know what i did wrong and right. I just got to ask God to make me wiser for this coming year..
I have sins that must be laid at the foot of the Cross..
I did imagine one thing though.
What if I didnt make it to the first resurrection but the second?

I dont want that to happen. Nothing in this world is worth that.. Nothing.

Well its nearly New Years.. Some people are out drinking, some are sleeping; some are like me, thinking and blogging..

For now,
Later.

The sands of time wait for no man, yet we must grab time and make it ours - Siddell Bloodsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]