Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Amazing Things Happen When You Just Close Your Mouth..

I feel like I'm in a bit of a reflective state. Well I am actually.

Ever since I came back from Oxford, I have been reflecting and thinking and I realised that I need to depend on God more and myself less.

I also miss my mom and dad every now and then..

But I also realise that this is what Uni is..

If it doesnt make you in a phrase "man up", then is it doing the job?

Some people leave because they can't face it.

I'm glad I got God otherwise I COULDNT face it.

But I have also been reading Niel's blog as well; amazing when you read life from other people's perspective...

I do realise i need to praise and thank God more and that I like in this..

Specially I need to eat more fruit and veg; not because anyone said, but because i was reading about it tonight with a friend via Skype, and she was saying about the topic, and it led me to think of putting it into place..

Plus, i am getting tired of meat..
There are other alternatives, and cheaper as well.

May God help me to understand how to operate this body of mind properly..

Also i need to lose weight and gain muscle..

What am i waiting for??

Good question..

But for now.. I need to spend time with the Maker.. He's waiting, and I'm yearning. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]