Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, March 07, 2011

Awake with a purpose

I'm starting to see what it means to have simple faith..
Just to not let feeling get into the way of it..

As i'm sitting here listening to Chinese music, it makes me relax and just chill out.

Also i went to the community center to help in the soup kitchen; although i didnt do that much, it felt good doing what i did, and i just thought about becoming more like Christ and less like myself.

It was a good time.

Also making dinner for me and Joe was fun too :D

Hmm..

Also with thinking as well, I'm not going to give into feeling lonely because God is here with me, and He doesnt want me to feel like I'm all alone because I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]