Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Time for Reflection...

Tomorrow will be the last day of term for me..
Amazing how it has gone so fast..
So what to do for Easter??

Defo need to revise...
Others arent out yet.. but some will be free from now maybe ;]

I do miss my mom now :L and dad even more :)

But like before, this is what it is like having to stand on my own two feet..

Atm, I'm just reading Japanese...

although there is a exam tomorrow, I'm not too bothered about it..

I just thought about something..
To be able to blog in Japanese..

Thats a challenge indeed...

Hmm...

For now, I'm just going to read and then think..

Do what I do best..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]