Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

3..2..1.. Liftoff!! and Intense Cardio!

So what a day today was!!

First off, I had to pray to get the covers off me (i suffer from not getting out of bed on time itis) and i got out of bed! Had devotion with Boo (I love her so much xD) then walked what seemed like a journey to the Databases lecture. Just for illustration purposes:
this but with more trees, and not so straight :P
After that, had the Cybernetics challenge, and this is where it gets interesting; i have to build with 4 others, a space robot that can do tasks of all sorts! 
Like this, but slightly downgraded :P
it will be tough, but enjoyable! After all, I dedicated this whole uni year to God, so nothing will be too hard for me! :) 

Now after that, there was the gym induction and much later on, the cardio.

My days! It was so intense!

Afterwards, i felt like this:


So now, shower time then devotion with Boo, and then dreamland:

Yes my dreamland looks epic :P Something like that :L

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]