Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week 2 and over the weekend..

So at this very moment, I'm just reading up about SQL (Structured Query Language), basically its for a practical that I have on Thursday. And even though, it will be taken through instruction wise then, I like to get head starts on things :)
So over the weekend, I got to finally see my Boo who I haven't in what feels like a eon an a half (or 10 days but it felt LONG). And when I did see her, I was at first like:
Walking fast so a bit sweaty 
However, I regained myself and was then in hug mode :D 
Also on the friday night, Boo brought me new clothes for church, which I wore :D
Sabbath itself was good; we was early, which was good, since usually we get there just before ten, but that time we got there just after 9:30! :) We didn't go in the afternoon, but instead, we fell asleep (didn't mean to, but we ate lunch and got the itis- the veggie itis lol). 



On Sunday,we made cookies :D

vegan cookies: peanut butter, maple syrup (my 2), and almond, and strawberry (boo's 2)

:) That's about it for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]