Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What a Day it was!! So busy!!

What a day today was!! I did so much! but first from the top!
Woke up late because I was feeling like this:
I was that gone...
Anyway eventually I did get up and had devotion with Boo. 

Then i went off to my lecture, which wasnt too bad, but the main part was the placement fair!

I came prepared from yesterday with questions in my notepad, and sections for each company! 

All of them were impressed at the effort I made :) 

Then straight to Japanese! :D 

And it was so fun! It was a bit hard because i forgot some words, but once i got back into it, it started coming back! :D Also i got this:
Me and my teammate got this :) 

Overall, it was a good day! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]