Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, December 07, 2012

Deadlines coming up like mad.. Things going left right and center... Sounds like end of term and all of that stuff...

So.. Deadlines coming left and right. One on Monday and one on Friday. And also setting time between them for other things I have to do, like my fun stuff.

Where has time gone?

Well, to be honest, nowhere. I just need to manage it better, as I know I am not the best at managing my time, but I will be learning how to do it so that I will be to use it better.

Aside from the work, on the Spiritual side, I know that I am growing. But I know that I need to be more engaging in praying and less of self.

I can't wait to have the break from Uni. I will make a timetable and such, and I will, by God's grace follow it. But I just a pause for a second. One more week to go though. Just one more. 

Things go so fast that before I realise, its another week already. Imagine that.

The Japanese society is going ok. Not fretting over number of people showing up, but that is ok. I don't need to. Just need to do my best and that is that. Next week, we are going to Thai 9 for a end of term social.

Japanese test soon. I am ready for it. Always need to pray and study and not be cocky that I know it all. Humility is a key trait that I need to cultivate, among others.

Also Boo is coming for Friday and Saturday; it will be nice to have her round :) I honestly know that I want to be married sooner rather than later. But hey hey; still got time yet :)

Because of all this work for the PID, haven't been able to go to the gym; so next week, I am going. That is that. I need to take care of me.

That's it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]