Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

End of 21. Beginning of 22.

So in the end, as I am sitting here on my brand new laptop, I am reflecting on what happened today.

All in all, my birthday came and went. And to be honest, it was nice. But at the moment, it just felt like a day to an extent, because I didn't have a real intention to do anything special. But please don't get me wrong. I enjoyed today, even when I was hungry, I was glad I was alive.

I enjoyed the food, and all of the messages that I received. I also know that I am not fussed if people don't acknowledge my birthday cos they forgot or something. Those who do did; those who didnt, they didn't. I am not angry, I am just.. well that is just the way it is.

However, i got some good gifts, especially from my Booboo :) I enjoyed what I got, and what I will get (when married ;) )

But for now, I am watching a Revelation Seminar. And just reflecting on what it says, as well as what I plan on doing for this next year. :)

Have a good night all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]