Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, December 10, 2012

I am happy today

In more ways than one.
Main one is, my Boo is hitting weights at the gym :) and you know what?
for some random reason i keep getting this really silly grin on my face sorta like this:

and that is simply because I am like: "She is hot already; now she done and going to get toner and due to that even MORE hotter!" (Quick note: my brain doesn't care about the grammar. ^.^) So yes, good stuff and one day we can be like this:
'Cept Black :p
But yea that is the main reason for writing this post today :D Unexceptionally happy for her :D 
ALSO:
My birthday soon ^.^

That's me done for today :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]