Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Its been a while since I last wrote :)

So here is what happened to me over the course of that time:
I went and celebrated my 1 year anniversary (belated) with the Beloved Boo at Thai 9; pictures can be found here(https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4834466456049.2194208.1128324809&type=1)
:)

it was amazing! :D

also been doing work as well moved in our new church! it has 3 floors and is massive :D Good times ahead for it :D

and as for me, played guitar for church for the first time in ages; and i loved it :) so back on that again, and also going to collab with Boo as well =]

As for the working out, its going good :)


Now back to work for me :]

Ahh before I forget, I am also striving (and i mean striving) to go to sleep early. Only God can help me do this for sure!

:) Prayers always welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]