Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, January 03, 2013

New year; and New insights

So at the moment, I am just sitting down, reading about what the Bible says about wine. Just started reading it, and even though i am a  Prohibitionist(that is that alcoholic beverages are prohibited in Scripture as unfit for human consumption), i want to know the final bottom line on what the Bible says about this. I believe any topic can be studied in the Bible if you sincerely seek truth and want to know what God says, if you believe Him at all to begin with.

This new year has gone off to a good start; I am now a year and 2 days with Boo, and when i get back to Reading, i will plan what we can do to celebrate this event. I am also glad that I have a laptop; its very convenient and good when i want to note down ideas and such.This year, I will post more on technology than i did last year, and on advancements that are being made in the world.

This year, in a sense, i won't set goals but I will. What i mean by that is, i will do something different; i will pray about the goals i set and ask God to help me to stick to them, as well as getting people to make me accountable to these goals. So i need to update my list on the Blog post.

Also I want to say thank you to everyone who reads these, and gets an insight into my life. May I only do what I can so if you don't know who Jesus is, somehow through this, you will come to and perhaps give over yourself to Him. He is nothing but lovely :)


So back to reading for me. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]