Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Day to fly, a Day to soar

well, today is the day i go off for America!
well last night i was going to write this but either way; last night was my last night in England for a while. yet i felt so angry and so irritated it bothered me; i didnt know why i did, but i just felt like hitting and hitting something till it stopped moving.. and that is what freaked me out. now the feeling is gone.. and i dont know how it even started.. :S
I cant wait for America, but at the same time, i dont want to miss the time difference i will have too..
13 hours behind my Gift!! 13 hours?!
man.. that is a lot!
what i would give to see her now.. hmm i cant explain that. not because i dont want to, cos i cant.
by 2moro i will in my homeland again.
and i cant wait for it.
Simple as that. ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]