Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, July 20, 2009

Now at South Carolina

I would have wrote this yesterday; but i was too tired and didnt have my dad's laptop near me. anyway here is what is up so far:
i woke up at 3:30 in the morning, and then me my dad and Shamell (my brother) left for south carolina. the sunset was awesome, and i started to think of Georgia as well as making a new song about the sunset as well as the feelings i had at the moment in time. hopefully, i can remember when i need to. we passed through a lot of states, and it was cool. i took some pictures, which i can put on facebook. now we are at myrtle beach, south carolina. its cool.
atm, its a bit overcast, but its cool.
anyway, i am off. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]