Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Night Sky- yet Thunders rules the night

even now as i am tpying, it is raining and thundering; but somehow it is different when things happen that are normal over here in America for me. somehow, they all feel different, and not the same as in England.. even now, when i am tpying this, i miss her.. when i was on the plane, i missed her.. as i was driving.. i miss her.. am i being too needy or am i just being a person who is trying not to fall in love, but to crawl in it? how do i know the difference, because i know that there is one. there are so many times when i feel alone physically, but i know that God is here with me, so i am not alone, even though i feel it...
that can always bring a smile to my face..
but i know one more thing that will really bring a smile to my face..
and thats when
we meet
for the
first
time...
and look ..
into each others'
eyes.
then it would have been worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]