Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Its late, but i still keep thinking

this serves as a journal for me..
at times i wonder if anyone reads it.. at other times, i am glad i write in it.
so much is happening.. in my head.
i want a relationship.. but am i ready for one?
do i want one because someone already has someone or in the process of getting them?
do i want one for selfish reasons?
why do i want one? will it make me truly happy?
well if God isnt it, then it will never make me happy, no matter who it is.
i need to sort the wheat from the chaff in this one..
i need to realise that i can be single and satisfied. i dont need to flirt and stuff.
i just..
have to wait..
til God brings someone along..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]