Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have come to one realization

And it is this.
She was right. I have nothing to fret over. I dont know why i was anyway. well i think i was because i didnt want to hurt her. that is the last thing even closest to my mind. i never want to hurt her in anyway shape or form. so i guess when i felt that way, i thought i did. so it was to make sure that i didnt i guess.
go figure that one out.
anyway.
I dont think she knows at times how much she means to me.
I am glad i have her; she knows that part. But i mean i am just happy that she is in my life, and that she prays for me.
God knows i need it.
I think that is why i hold onto this. I dont want to lose what i have with her.
I enjoy her company, and her smile and her laugh.
It makes me want to live more than i do now =]
At the end of it, God helps me continue to love and support her.
As i grow in Him, He helps me to say and think and act right according to her.
Only God Himself knows the full extent of how much i love her.
And that is fine with me.
=]
The Devil isnt winning this night.
Victory to God.
Onwards and Upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]