Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sabbath begins..


Now that Sabbath has started, i see it as a new beginning.
I was wondering whether to write how i feel on this.. if i should..
to be honest, i dont want to because if people want to know, they can ask.
Either way, to me, I will move on, and become stronger through this.
Its night now.
Yet I want sunshine.
I have that longing... which means one thing...
I want eternity.
I want security..
and comfort..
God will take care of me..
always does..
always will.
even when i feel like absolute crap and i feel like I will never be happy and whole..
He uses that time to bring me and to hold me closer than a human being can.
Like other people say, "there are other fish in the sea."
and i say that's true..
now all i have to do is face the sea and cast again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]