Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, June 18, 2012

Good afternoon! :D

Right today has gone to a good start! :D

I enrolled myself (well the people at my school) for next year modules so i can read the lecture notes and make notes over the summer so i'm reading and prepped for year 2 :D

Also I did my mentoring as well and one of the things I had to do was something called "stress drivers ". And the results were categorized as being perfect, try hard, please others, be strong, and hurry up. And i realized I am all of them, being perfect and trying hard the most though. Which got me thinking.


What part of that is good and bad and all sorts.

Now off to eat lunch, as I didn't eat today yet :)

Comments are always welcome :)

Have an awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]