Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Taste of Japan and also of Software Engineering! :D

Today was nothing and i mean NOTHING SHORT OF AWESOME! But first in order of the day:

Software engineering judging panel was good; didnt take long and basically we spoke about the game and stuff. (for those who majority dont know, i had to make a board game using software engineering principles; it was really fun to do :) )
Then went back home and spoke about America and England with the housemates and had some spicy(to a degree lentil soup made by my friend's girlfriend; it was good :))
Then back to Sys.Eng building for the awards; i didnt win anything nor did my group but i didnt care; i didnt think i would so :p

Finally I went to the Miyabe's house! :D This was the moment i  was waiting for! :D

I spoke so much Japanese and ate some very nice food! :D here's the pictures! :D
Behold: Chirashizushi (散らし鮨) all of the food was so nice!! ^.^ Cant wait to go back :D
Also i spoke so much Japanese! :D

1 comment:

thoughts anyone? =]