Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, March 11, 2016

Finally past that test!

Woohoo :D After 11 tries, that NV test is over! So happy about that.

Now I am ready to go for the CCNA Sec and they need it here as well, so I can't wait to get the go ahead so I can attend the bootcamp that is happening from the 4th of April.

I got some materials of my own I can start with, but it is good to get on it now. At the moment, I am going over some routing fundamentals for my meeting with Os and Rich next Wednesday; I will do this up to the day itself.

I am so stoked to get going for this certification :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]