Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Today was a good day !

Today, I finally got to see Cisco as I went there for a meeting - it was pretty cool! Went for a Collaboration demo on all their latest stuff. Lunch was pretty banging as well!

Also came home actually at 5:30 which was nice!

And got a call about a role with CC - funny that Os has worked there and came here!

Anyway I digress a bit.

So i thought about learning Python again from scratch while also learning EH - and I want to get both under my belt and be proficient by next year - I also want to have manageable goals to keep track on them, so i need to make some...

It is also getting warmer and I am happy about that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]