Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Some new ideas I got

So last night, i thought to myself, that i want to see how to make some extra money and just to diversify myself.

So what I thought is this:

- learning front end web dev and make some money on that in time, and on the side.
- start up japanese lesson via skype - got to work out how to do that - skype community can work among other things...

That's it for now - at work at the moment, and I am making sure I use the time well and watch what I do :) Also going to Cisco HQ end of the month - can't wait for that :)

Also missed out on the shadowing as I read the date wrong - oh well it will come up again . Still waiting on my phone, but if it doesn't come by Wednesday, I will be getting a refund, so I have stopped getting anxious about that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]